Thursday, September 17, 2009

The excitement never ends!

Vinnie (on the right) and his team.

A few days ago I received a call from the host of CBS's sports radio show The Sports Explosion, Vinnie Munoz and he asked if I wanted to go on the air as a guest and talk about Golf Capital Magazine. Needless to say I was a little nervous but also excited. Vinnie and his co-hosts were great and very supportive and everything went very smoothly. Before going on the air with Vinnie and The Sports Explosion I never listened to that particular station but now I have it dialed in and am now a frequent listener so I can stay informed on other sports news. If you are in the St. Pete/ Tampa area you can listen on radio station 1010am and if you are located somewhere else but want to listen you can listen live on their website www.thesportsexplosion.com Link

No comments:

Post a Comment